AG Law’s Construction Law Practice Group is recognized as one of the leading providers of legal counsel and representation in the construction industry.
We represent a diverse client base at all levels of the construction process, including owners and developers, design professionals, general contractors, construction managers, specialty trade contractors and material suppliers.
The firm’s construction dispute lawyers bring years of experience to every type of project, both private and governmental, from the smallest residential or retail renovation to the largest mega-project, including airports, courthouses, stadiums, theme parks and urban high rises.
Our lawyers focusing on construction matters provide strategic legal counsel on matters involving project development and execution as well as dispute avoidance and resolution, including representation from bidding, contract negotiation, insurance claims, project support and claim presentation, through trial, arbitration or appeal.
The firm’s Construction law practice provides a full range of construction related services. Our construction attorneys routinely offer counsel and representation involving the following matters:
- Drafting of Construction Contracts and Related Bonds
- Preparation of Challenge of Public Bids Negotiation
- Construction Insurance Law
- Contract negotiations, administration and dispute avoidance
- Project Support including Contract and Statutory Compliance Claim Recognition, Preparation, Presentation and Defense (Defect, Delay, Equitable Adjustment)
- Contract Claims and Defense
- Construction Lien representation
- Bond Claim Perfection, Foreclosure and Defense
- Alternative Dispute Resolution
- Construction Arbitration
- Construction Litigation and Appeal in all Tribunals
- Florida statutory compliance
- Payment bonds/Performance bonds
For more information, contact the attorneys at The Law Office of Alexis Gonzalez, P.A. from our office in Miami, we serve clients throughout the South Florida area and greater Florida.