Condominium, Community and Homeowner’s Association Law
AG Law’s Condominium, Community and Homeowners Association Law Practice Group focuses on working with these associations on the collection of delinquent accounts, enforcement and interpretation of the covenants and restrictions, pursuit of construction defect and warranty claims, and negotiation of contracts for the provision of services.
The association attorneys at the firm represent a diverse group of clients ranging from large high-rise towers to golf and country club communities and expansive master homeowner associations. We also work with many individual low-rise townhome and condominium associations.
The firm’s association practice provides a wide range of services geared specifically for condominium, community and homeowner associations, including but not limited to:
- Interpretation of Association Governing Documents
- Preparation of Amendments to Association Governing Documents
- Enforcement of Association Governing Documents
- Applicability of Division of Condominium Regulations and State Law to Operation of Association
- Legal Counsel on all day-to-day Operational Decisions of the Association
- Collection and Enforcement of Association Assessments
- Lien and Foreclosure of Past Due Assessments
- Drafting and Negotiation of Service Provider Contracts
- Preparation of Meeting Packages for Annual and Other Meetings
- Attendance At and Legal Counsel Regarding Elections of Directors
- Legal Counsel to Ad-Hoc Owner’s Committees Prior to Turnover
- Preparation For and Attendance at Association Turnover Meetings
- Construction Defect Claims
- Pursuit of Statutory and Other Construction Warranty Claim
- Review and Negotiation of Loan/Line of Credit Documents
For more information, contact the attorneys at The Law Office of Alexis Gonzalez, P.A. from our office in Miami, we serve clients throughout the South Florida area and greater Florida.